Monday, 17 November 2014

Get out of your comfort zone


I absolutely love this quote, it just speaks to me! I too often avoid doing anything that makes me feel uncomfortable - aka pretty much everything thanks to my anxiety. However, the very few times I have done something outside my comfort zone, it has paid off. Not only do I feel amazing and accomplished, but usually something great has happened. To be honest, just the feeling I get from doing something that scares me is totally worth doing it!

So I challenge you to do something that is outside of your comfort zone this week! Whether it be talking to a complete stranger or skydiving (may not be the most realistic haha) just go for it. Trust me, it will be worth it :) --- Make sure you leave a comment sharing what you did below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...