Sunday, 9 March 2014
My Happiness Project.... Failure
I have come to the conclusion that I am not ready for My Happiness Project this year. I am not going to look at it for a failure of mine but rather just hitting pause. Hopefully I will be ready to do it next year.
This year I will truly focus on healing and personal growth. But I need to keep it simple, really really simple.
So here are my revised goals for 2014:
1. Do something active for 30 minutes everyday
2. Eat primarily fresh fruit and veg
3. Wake up at 5:30am and Sleep at 10:30pm every day
4. Spend 1 hour every day for personal growth
5. Get rid of things unused for at least a year
(make up, shoes, clothes, accessories, books, jewellery ... everything)
Depending how I go, I may add a few more goals but at the moment I am really happy with them.
This MY year! Yeah!