Sunday, 9 March 2014

My Happiness Project.... Failure




I have come to the conclusion that I am not ready for My Happiness Project this year. I am not going to look at it for a failure of mine but rather just hitting pause. Hopefully I will be ready to do it next year.

This year I will truly focus on healing and personal growth. But I need to keep it simple, really really simple.

So here are my revised goals for 2014:

1. Do something active for 30 minutes everyday

2. Eat primarily fresh fruit and veg

3. Wake up at 5:30am and Sleep at 10:30pm every day

4. Spend 1 hour every day for personal growth

5. Get rid of things unused for at least a year
(make up, shoes, clothes, accessories, books, jewellery ... everything)

Depending how I go, I may add a few more goals but at the moment I am really happy with them.

This MY year! Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...