Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One


Dolce & Gabbana: Rose the One is definitely my more sophisticated perfume. The scent is also much stronger than the other perfumes I own. The essence of this scent is soft, rosy and floral, that evokes precious and delicate sensuality (how good does that sound?)

It has strong notes of musk, along with subtle notes of pink grapefruit, mandarin, peach, rose, geranium, plum and vanilla. At least, that's what the websites description of the perfume tells me.

I don't know if I can smell all of those scents but I can say I like the way this perfume settles on my skin. I found the lasting power to be lovely. At first it is quite strong and heavy, but settles to be quite subtle. 

This is definitely my most mature perfume. I like to wear it when I am in the mood for something stronger, a little sexier. 

If I am feeling a bit ugly, fat… whatever, just having one of those days, this is the perfume I tend to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...